Last updated March 15, 2023
During your visit to one of our venues, your comfort and well-being is important to us.
Here is what we are doing to keep our theatres safe.
Our Duty of Care is subject to change as we monitor and respond to local COVID-19 conditions.
What to expect:
- Masks are optional but welcomed at Lighthouse Festival and are available upon request.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required.
- Seating capacity is at 100%.
- The ventilation system at Lighthouse Theatre is equipped with UVC lights to sterilize all air that passes through it. The HVAC system is configured to regularly bring in fresh air, and the UVC lights are continuously sterilizing fresh and recycled air.
- At the Roselawn Theatre, the HVAC and air recirculation / intake units have had their filtration upgraded to MERV13 filters and are maintained at more frequent intervals.
- The lobby, box office area, bar area, theatre space and washrooms are thoroughly cleaned on each performance day.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout the theatre.
- Hands-free scanning of theatre tickets upon entrance.
- Hands-free faucets in all public bathrooms.
- Assistive hearing devices are cleaned in-between uses.
How to prepare:
- Understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, including Lighthouse Theatre.
- Self-screen to protect yourself and others.
- Be aware of current public health guidance, including wearing a well-fitted mask in public settings for 10 days after your symptoms started.